Thursday, July 31, 2014

Xmas in July, Day 31: ALIEN Ornament

This year Hallmark introduces a handful of cool and horrific new xmas tree "Keepsake" ornaments: Frankenstein, Godzilla, Jaws, etc. ---but best of all, to commemorate the 35th anniversary of the sci-fi horror film classic ALIEN, they're unleashing this completely bad ass Big Chap xenomorph to terrorize grandparents and tots for the 2014 season! I will most certainly be adorning my tree with one. In stores October! Click HERE for more information.

Hope everyone enjoyed AEET's 2014 Xmas in July! :)

9 comments:

Craftypants Carol said...

you're hilarious. it looks neat but i would only get it if it was really teeny

thanks for posting all the catalogue stuffs this month!

Mr. Karswell said...

It's 4 inches high

Craftypants Carol said...

dude. i'm talkin a half inch high at MOST

Mr. Cavin said...

I think it's totally excellent, I wish it was four feet tall. I also wish the tail was coming off the front like the good lord intended, but what can you do? Off to look at the rest of the set, and have no doubt I will want them all. Of course, I never do a tree anymore, but they would look nice on that tin cactus we picked up in Mexico....

I have really loved Christmas in July. All the good holidays deserve an extra month.

Mr. Karswell said...

I wish it was life sized!

I have lots more old catalog stuff to post, but I'll mix it up in the coming months-- glad you guys liked the Xmas theme :)

Crafty C said...

But think how cool he'd be stomping and rawr-ing around some hapless z scale train people!

Mr. Karswell said...

Well I am a fan of tiny terrors!

Unknown said...

Guess what's gonna be on MY tree!
This is right up my sick, twisted--ahem, I mean ECCENTRIC alley.

Mr. Karswell said...

Haha, right on! Happy Horrordays, Ilsa!