Thursday, February 16, 2012

So Juicy and So Wet!

After a brief technical delay (aka laziness) AEET returns and continues making good on our promise of an entire month of vintage Valentine Day card art (even though the holiday is over we're still feeling the love in the air!) Tongues that wag, lips that pucker, glittery dresses, and real feathers in the cap highlight these fun cards dating from the 1940's through the 1960's. More from the Karswell Kollection still to come-- keep the rocking chair warm!


1.



2.


3.


4.


5.


6.

5 comments:

Mr. Cavin said...

I love the sturdy looking "kissin'" woman on the cover of the fourth card. She's like one-half Betty Boop and one-half dashboard hula girl.

Amber Von Felts said...

I think I like #5 best, it resembles my own Valentine's day this year!

Mr. Karswell said...

>She's like one-half Betty Boop and one-half dashboard hula girl.

She's definitely got great ankles! Check the last card Mr C and tell me what movie that scene is from (on the inside.)

>I think I like #5 best, it resembles my own Valentine's day this year!

Haha! Yeah, most of my holiday took place in dreamland as well :)

Thanks for the continued comments!

Mina Lobo said...

Hah! Love that last one! :-D

Anonymous said...

These are great! Keep them coming!