July at AEET ended with the gift of Christmas, now here comes August with best wish celebrations for birthday, anniversary, wedding, and more. And it's not presented in just any 'ol normal sized greeting card fashion, as we immediately see below that each one comes in a very scaled down, but no less dynamic dimension. Not only that, each card includes a miniature gift as well. Adorable, midcentury art with a tiny charm bracelet trinket attached will always be tons more fun than it rightfully should be! Ice cream, trophy, --even false teeth for a baby (?!!) And hey, now you don't have to eat a whole box of stale Cracker Jacks to get a cute, puny prize, too!
2 comments:
OK these are quite literally charm-ing!!! As a vintage greeting card nut and perhaps last living wearer of a charm bracelet, I’m shocked I didn’t stumble upon these sooner. I love them all!! (But the baby dentures are admittedly just slightly creepy haha)
Dude these types of cards are seriously one of my fave things in the world. When I was growing up my grandma had a stationary cupboard thing with tons of old cards and like a quarter of them had some teeny dangling thing attached. The only one I remember now was a teeny black plastic Scotty dog.
I really love the cup and saucer!
Post a Comment