Monday, December 1, 2014

"Grin and Bare It" Party Tissue!

I had a totally scary Edgar Allan post lined up for ya, and then promptly (aka accidentally) deleted all the scans while cleaning off my hard drive-- argh!! I will have this post for you later this month, after I stop crying... in the meantime, we'll get started with a similar theme I ran back in July, (aka "Xmas in July"), where I posted a different catalog item that I wanted for xmas on every single day of the month. It didn't exactly work out that way, and a few days got skipped, so I'm not gonna promise "every day" in December, but I'll have something similar going until New Years, plus other fun posts and etc... So, getting back to my crying, I need some tissue to wipe away these tears, so set me up with some naked lady tissues please from the Sunset House 1969 mail order catalog (nudity always cheers me up --look, I'm happy already :)

Lots more from this catalog all this month too!



10 comments:

J_D_La_Rue_67 said...

Using this paper to wipe off tears may cause inappropriate remarks about one's face...
I prefer unprinted, clean white paper, anyway I would never use pictures of a pretty dame for such "informal get-togethers", nor any other picture, though once I was tempted by one of these with the face of Silvio Berlusconi printed on it.
Though I love gals, I wanna be the first to ask... "Why not male strippers?"
P.S. The "wig" gag made me think about "The Monster Club".

Craftypants Carol said...

cute!

i dont quite understand the bald lady though

Mr. Karswell said...

It reminds me of the joke in I'm Gonna Git You Sucka where the girl takes off her clothes but doesn't stop there-- she removes her wig, her teeth, her wooden leg etc... until the dude is totally freaking out.

Maybe they do make male stripper tissue, JD. I'll be sure to forward the info to you if I ever come across it :)

J_D_La_Rue_67 said...

Oh, just wanted to ask it before Miss Carol did...
Thanks, anyway

Mr. Karswell said...

Ha! Once again, surprisingly, she didn't!

Mr. Cavin said...

All you'll need is the viewing aperture and flashing strobe light found in most US lavatories to turn this roll into an actual persistence-of-motion reel. Just like the state fair! Your cat will love it!

Mr. Karswell said...

A little hoochie for your tooshie

Craftypants Carol said...

i'm starting to get crabby and jaded with cartoon wrinkles and frown lines and everything.

kidding! i'm just looking forward to the future of naked mens everywhere!!!

J_D_La_Rue_67 said...

Everywhere? Good!

Mr. Karswell said...

Prepare to launch!