Wednesday, December 27, 2023

NECA Toony Terrors Vampira

For xmas this year, I gifted myself the Toony Terrors Vampira collectable figure (Horror Icons Series 8) by NECA, and as you can see below, had a great time photographing her! She comes complete with a skull and a cut-out candelabra hallway backdrop scene printed on the backside of the figure card. In keeping with the "toon" aspect of this action figure line, she's a bit more stylized than the equally nice, and beautifully packaged Super7 ReAction Vampira action figure, but still, and most surprisingly, I think I actually like this NECA version a little bit better because she's just a lot more fun with her over-sized hands, micro-waist, feline-esque face, and posability options. 

2 comments:

Brian Barnes said...

Very cute, I like the more simple molding of the body, it gives her a more sleek appearance.

The skull is so happy to be included!

Mr. Cavin said...

She's great. And I love that skull that comes with her, too.

Hope everybody had a fantastic Christmas!