Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Wacky Packages Minis

Have you guys seen these yet? I found series one and two at Target, and if you're a fan of Wacky Packages old and new, you'll love the heck out of these tiny box, bottle, can, tin package versions wonderfully branded with the original artwork of the old (and new) trading card sticker series'. Each individual pack comes with 5 puny products, 1 mini sticker, a checklist, as well as a catalog of all kinds of other teeny tiny things made by this company that you can also collect. Super fun stuff, and if you have a doll house these might just become part of your kitchen pantry or fridge. Over 60 in each series-- COLLECT 'EM ALL!!!









4 comments:

Mr. Cavin said...

These are super great, and one of those obvious ideas I can't believe didn't happen before now. What luck to get two werewolf-related Packages in your first blind buy. Since there are eleven items pictured, and only five come to each package, that means you must have gotten more than just one package each. Are the four (or more) Products that aren't pictured just duplicates?

Mr. Karswell said...

No, this isn’t all of them, I only took pictures of about half of the ones I got. I bought two packs of series 1 and two packs of series 2 so I actually have a total of 20 puny products.

Mr. Cavin said...

I think it's awesome that so many come in a pack. Like, five little things feels more worth it to me somehow than one or two larger things does. I'd buy more blind boxes if they were all like this I think.

Brian Barnes said...

The printing on these things is insane! The card artwork was always tops (ha) and intricate and they come through nice and clean on these, just amazing for the size.

The artwork on "Scram" is incredible, and the mold itself is also very good!

My favorite little bits would have to be the teeth brushing dog and the monsters on the fright castle "card."