Sunday, April 18, 2021

I Was Flat till I Went Fluffy...

Two of my favorite things in the world are sweet smelling shampoos and Stephen King / George Romero's awesome anthology ode to golden age 1950's pre code horror comics, CREEPSHOW! I've probably watched this movie just as many times as I've washed my hair with Prell, and after stumbling upon this hilariously memorable late 70's ad, I just knew I had to give it the 'ol Karswell meme treatment. Aside from the guy who looks like Dirk Benedict and David Lee Roth had a son together, there's one with a cute 70's blonde girl as well, --unfortunately I couldn't find anything high rez enough on google for a variation edition. Oh well, just tell it to call ya "Billy", everyone does...  

6 comments:

Mr. Cavin said...

Ha! That's gonna be one swell-smelling crate.

Mr. Karswell said...

Just smell it to call you “Billy.”

top_cat_james said...

When I saw the title, I assumed the subject was breast augmentation.

Brian Barnes said...

I can't believe there's never been a sequel to that story, catching that damn thing had to be a bitch (though maybe they just feed it somebody and let it fall asleep!)

JMR777 said...

Considering Fluffy's backstory, maybe the expedition found it hibernating like the creature in Horror Express.

As far as Fluffy's sequel, there is nothing stopping any follower of THOIA or And Everything Else Too from creating new adventures of Fluffy, man's beast friend.

Mr. Karswell said...

I missed JMR's comment here somehow but I think thats a fab idea... heck, any additional expansion and / or insight into any of the original Creepshow segments would be great fun :)