Friday, December 6, 2019

"Do-It-Together" (PART ONE)

Holiday season means Cookie season, and this wonderful little mid century Pillsbury booklet is perfectly packed with recipes and festively fun craft ideas --oh, and super cute key art too! Cookies, pies, brownies, bars, logs, cakes, and clusters await. But hey, don't Heirloom Spritz all over your kitchen just yet-- there's still PART TWO coming up shortly with lots more sugar coated seasonal sweets-- so stay tuned!



















Continue on to PART TWO HERE!

4 comments:

Craftypants Carol said...

Dude, if I want to Heirloom Spritz or Prune Drop I will. And I'll do it all over my Butter Logs too!

Awesome booklet! I absolutely love the teeny nativity scene behind the cookies. Nothing celebrates the birth of baby jesus like perfect rows of Almost Fudge Drops.

Mr. Karswell said...

hahahaha

Mr. Cavin said...

One things for sure, that nativity scene is a lot cuter than that crusty old boat. I also kind of dig the idea of all those biblical characters being crafted out of salt....

All these molasses cookies look good to me. I'm less certain of the prunes and raisins, but I'll try any kind of cookie! And most kinds of brownie, bar, crumble, or etc.

My favorite clip art here is on the sugared pastry rounds page. I love it when kids dress up to watch TV.

JMR777 said...

I had almost completely forgotten about the modeling mix of two parts salt one part flour. I vaguely recall back in grade school making medallions with this mixture. Now I have to try to make some of this mix and see what I can make. Although the booklet called for Christmas décor there is no reason it couldn't be used for All Hallows décor.

Happy Whatever You Celebrate this time of year.