Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Hallmark Holly Paper Party Dress '67

Last summer I posted about a 1960's paper dress (HERE!) and presto, here's another one! And I found it just in time to forget about posting it for the holidays, unfortunately, as we not only had covid invade our home, but also a family member passed away after a very long struggle with a completely different illness. So here it is, over a week later finally, beautifully packaged with a super illustration and die-cut window, and never worn too-- the Hallmark Holly Paper Party Dress! Maybe I'll shed a few pounds over 2024 and model it for you all next holiday season.

4 comments:

Brian Barnes said...

That packaging is really cut well -- without the later pictures (and the text) I would have never noticed that's a die-cut window.

The design looks a bit like wall paper, though, but I guess that works here!

Other uses: surprise entry at the wet t-shirt contest!

Sorry for your troubles, Mr. Karswell, hope things get better!

Mr. Cavin said...

These sure do have the coolest packaging. I love the dress-shaped window allowing the pattern to peek through. But I feel like I'd be disappointed when the actual effect of the life-size print didn't reflect the enlarged look of the illustration effect. You know?

JMR777 said...

I never would have guessed that Hallmark offered dresses, especially paper dresses.

Sorry about your loss Karswell, there's nothing worse than losing family.

Here's to 2024 bringing only good tidings from this day forward.

Mr. Karswell said...

Thanks for the kind words and comments, you guys-- very much appreciated! Fingers crossed for a much better 2024 indeed! :)