Monday, December 24, 2012

Gay Greetings

If you're as gay for vintage xmas greeting cards as I am, then you should find a few things in this post to enjoy from my collection this year. We got Santas from the 40s, 50's, and 60's-- we got foxy sisterly love and lollipop lickin' choir boys-- we even got some furry festive animals! (Extra special thanks to Tiffany Murphy for the itchy pup card, and CraftyPants Carol herself for the massive Special Treasures pack!) Happy Holidays, friends!


1.)

2.)


3.)

4.)


5.)



6.)


7.) Stained!




7 comments:

Crafty C said...

i really like that last santa card and the sister card - and of course the special treasures!

:) merry xmas!!!

Mr. Karswell said...

The Special Treasures card you sent me is so huge it wouldn't fit in the scanner! It would make great wrapping paper design too

Crafty C said...

When I scanned it I did in two parts and had big plans to put it together in photoshoppe - and we can all see where those plans wound up!

That would make great wrapping paper! Or something else...

Mr. Karswell said...

Pajammie pattern?

Crafty C said...

Yes!!! But I also just made it my cover thingy.

Mr. Cavin said...

These are seriously great! Hope everybody had a happy Christmas.

Mr. Karswell said...

Same to you, Mr. C! Keep an eye on your mailbox-- a haunted package should be there by the weekend!