Thursday, July 16, 2026

IBS

In the panicky wake of our nation's parasitic laced, diarrhea lettuce doom-o-rama, AEET is instead waving away the Irritable Bowel Syndrome precautions by helping take your mind off it all with Inflatable Boot Savers (or, aka Stuffers!) Yes, this a fun way to keep your favorite boots (now taking the seasonal backseat to your flip-flops) maintaining fit, and ever erect, posture form. There's absolutely no reason to leave those boots sitting sadly limp in the closet all summer while patiently awaiting Fall's glorious revival. Just shove these big-eyed vinyl redheads down into any pair of thigh-high go-gos and start a'blow-blowin'! With all crappy current things considered, (*deep breath, blow) there are some things actually shaping up nicely --unless you just ate a cyclosporiasis contaminated Cesar salad-- AIEEEE! And hey, if you don't own a pair of boots, you can always just toss these inflatables into the pool and play some weird, severed ghost-limb JAWS game with your chums. What are the rules again? 

Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo...

8 comments:

Brian Barnes said...

That's ... absolutely bizarre.

It's one of those "I've got a great idea!" and it looks good on paper but ... but ... ok I'm almost at a loss for words here!

I just don't want to open a closet and see my 70s go-go boots staring back at me. We will leave open the question as to why I have 70s go-go boots to another day, regardless, they do not need to have slightly inflated ghost heads living in them.

JMR777 said...

They have a 1970's Peter Max art look to them, which is not a bad thing. Nice bit of art on what could have been just an undecorated utilitarian item.

Charlotte said...

These are too cute with the little blushing cheeks and heart-shaped kissers! Much preferable to all other forms of IBS getting press these days…I’d take those inflatable boot stuffers any day!

Mr. Karswell said...

Well, I believe you know where to find them! ;)

Mr. Cavin said...

I love it. They do look like characters from Yellow Submarine come to spook the shoe closet. I don't know that they are necessary for boot health--I have plenty of empty boots doing just fine--and worry that maybe these things would contribute to some kind of local greenhouse effect by cutting off airflow to the deepest, darkest parts of my jungle boots during the humid summer conditions. But I guess that's the price I'd have to pay for finally kitsching up this very last cranny of the house.

Mr. Karswell said...

Well, men's boots are made a little more different and sturdy than women's. And I can't think of any long legged lass wanting to break open the vinyl thigh high closet and wear wrinkled boots to the go-go club!

Mr. Karswell said...

I must add that me and my chums are a bit disappointed how no one took the intro bait and submitted the rules for my weird, severed ghost-limb JAWS game :(

JMR777 said...

I'm not good at making up rules for games, and I don't have a pool so that leaves me out.

Its almost too late to put them in sneakers or athletic shoes and photograph them as fans for the FIFA matches. Ah well, next time I guess.