Monday, December 15, 2014

Meowy Catmas!

We've looked at gifts for ourselves in the Sunset House '69 catalog this December, now it's time to find something for the cats, cuz you know as a cat owner you are CRAZY about your little fuzzy friend-- the one who not only shares your home, but also helps destroy it! First of all, let's ensure that we can keep the couch intact for at least one more year, Cat Scat seems to be the thing to leave everyone happy! We can further distract the beast from mangling furniture and stuff by applying Catnip Spray to places where kitty will love it most! As it says in the spray ad: "...keep pussy contented and playful!" Indeed! Meowy Catmas!



13 comments:

Brian Barnes said...

Let me think -- cat off the couch or a sticky film covering every surface of my house? Choices, choices ...

(oh, I can hear the peanut gallery churning as I type that line!)

Mr. Cavin said...

The cats always pretty much manufactured their own scat without any of my help.

Mr. Karswell said...

Nobody's cracked a ghost feline joke yet, those clear cats in the ads aren't as magical as I thought!

Mr. Cavin said...

Magical chalk outlines. It musta been a massacre.

J_D_La_Rue_67 said...

Yes those chalk outlines are pretty impressive. Sorry no jokes on cats, serious matter. I'm a cat collector (an habit started by my mom) with a pretty good range of freaks (missing legs and eyes, diabetes, you know how it is). Fifteen beasties goes in and out currently. My last entry, TommyVercetti, is a huge grey tomcat with a flat nose and a tendency to wipe out his competitors. I love him.

Crafty C said...

Spray lavishly. I need to use that in everyday convos from now on.

Mr. Karswell said...

*sprays lavishly

Mr. Cavin said...

Spraying lavishly is yet another thing the cats always managed to get done for themselves, he said dryly.

Craftypants Carol said...

i hope you also said that in a Paul Lynde voice, Mr C

Mr. Karswell said...

or Rip Taylor!

Craftypants Carol said...

or Jackie Mason!!

Mr. Karswell said...

Billie Hayes

Craftypants Carol said...

ha!

Casey Kasem's Shaggy! (with a Scooby rut ro thrown in at the end)