Wednesday, March 21, 2012

S.L.U.G. Zombies

We're shambling closer to the May 22nd release date of ZOMBIES, the book that Craig Yoe and I co-edited for IDW (click HERE for more info) ...in the meantime, those of you needing to satiate your ravenous zombie hunger should be on the look-out for the new S.L.U.G. Zombies Series 1 figures in stores now from Jakk's Pacific. There are 8 different "Scary Little Ugly Guys" (one's actually a girl), nicely designed and reminiscent of the old MPC figures of the 60's, each comes in their own mystery packed coffin. Collect them all-- or lose your brain trying!










8 comments:

Mr. Cavin said...

The pizza guy has a brain in a box! That's awesome. After looking at all these guys close-up, my favorite is still the astronaut, with my second fave being a tie between the coffin and hazardous waste guys. But they are all great. I've never seen a series without even one lame-o figure. I hope they make a lot more.

Mr. Karswell said...

Haha, yeah... Zander's already bugging me about Series 2 and these just came out! My fave is still the cheerleader.

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!!!!

Pinecone Stew said...

Have a SUPER weekend!

Mr. Karswell said...

I'll try... thanks!

Amber Von Felts said...

These are cool! I have missed so many blogs in the past weeks. I'm glad I caught this one :-)

O8N0X10U5 said...

Hey Guys!! I don't know if anyone looks at this thread anymore, but I just bought 10 for $10 at walgreens. Mine here (orlando) has them on clearance!! Grab 'em while they last. I'm going to find more tomorrow

-Nick

Mr. Karswell said...

Thanks for the heads off-- err, heads UP, Nick!