Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Crosley Range Girl

Another tremendous thing I dug up in the library discard pile recently was this old 50's "use and care booklet" for Your Crosley Electric Range. I don't own a Crosley Electric Range, nor do I really care about the care or use of one. What I do like though is the adorably fresh, freckled face, raven haired cutie in orange slacks, perfectly illustrated as our guide through the booklet. Who wouldn't like her? She dances with pigs and even looks sweet chasing a chicken down for the slaughter. Apparently she can also fly! Hell, even the Crosley Electric Range itself smiles up at her as she wipes him down. Could I be any more in love with her? Computer says 'no.'

















6 comments:

Runs.with.Ferals said...

Everything about this cartoon Girl is sexy-spunky in all the right ways. Capri pants are soothing to my eyes the way Mary Tyler Moore wore them on the Dick Van Dyke Show.

Mr. Karswell said...

Back off, Dex--MINE!!

Mr. Cavin said...

That oven is totally checking your new chick out, my friend. And yeah, I see what the two of you see in her. My faves include the image where she's ogling her own cake in the mirror and the one with her looking in the fridge. But my hands down favorite is the one where she's stirring the pot. Which is odd because I really like her pants ever so much, too. Unlike that oven, I'm a leg man.

Mr. Karswell said...

Her lil feline face reminds me of someone else I know...

Colleen E. Conrad said...

She's just adorable! and I want a pair of those pants!!! [and that giant cake!] ;)

Mr. Karswell said...

I get the donuts then! And if she catches the chicken I get the legs 'n thighs!