Friday, June 16, 2023

Honey Playing Cards *ADULTS ONLY!*

Unearthed a bevy of vintage playing card beauties this week from an old deck of Honey. 54 glorious nudes in glowing color, the cards are even mentioned as being "plastic coated and completely washable" (I don't wanna know what you'd need to be washing off of these.) We've got cooks 'n musicians, swimmers 'n swingers, a bodacious bicyclist, one gal brandishin' a gun--we even have the same lady featured twice for some reason, etc! Of course the grand highlight of this set is that awesome spade shaped, die-cut window on the box, not to mention ultra lovely English actress and pin-up legend, June Palmer featured on the other side.

6 comments:

Mr. Karswell said...

NOTE: That's June Palmer on the 5 of hearts card as well.

Brian Barnes said...

I've had a couple of these card sets go through my hands and I think I recognize about 20% of the pictures, makes you wonder if it's not the same company making all these cards!

I love the modesty edit on 7 of spades, Queen of spades and 2 of clubs look like they are from the same photo shoot, and of course I have to pick 7 of hearts for my favorite!

top_cat_james said...

Ironically, many a player finished a game flat-busted.

Mr. Cavin said...

Many of these women are undressed, but not the King of spades. She's out of uniform.

Captain Blog said...

Completely washable…

Tom said...

To reiterate Captain Blog, "Completely washable." Eeeeeeeeeeeee.