Sunday, June 18, 2023

Darlene of Mazet by Milliken

The brand name may have been a mouthful, but this insanely cute kitten mascot button packaging could and would most certainly sway me to their fully-fashioned sweaters and knitwear accessories with very little effort back in the day. I also found a super adorable ad online to show you just how devoted to the cat theme this company was. Apparently Milliken has been around since 1865, and you can find out more about them currently by CLICKING HERE!

2 comments:

Brian Barnes said...

She's a bit Ann Marg(rock)rect, isn't she?

I do love that cat, and I like the kitten's around the stove, too. Great ad art!

Mr. Cavin said...

Yeah, the kitties having tea around the pot belly stove is a masterpiece. It's like I just walked in on their secret club meeting. Oh hi, kitties! Don't mind me.

Love that packaging design too, of course. I'd love to have a t-shirt with that sweater art.