Thursday, April 1, 2021

Booby Traps

 It's April 1st, and that means April Fool's Day, of course! And what better way to prank your partners, co-workers, enemies, etc., than with miniature explosives! This box of 12 unused, vintage "booby" traps (made in Japan) fell into my possession a few weeks back, and I saved them specifically for today's extra special occasion! Just tie the string ends to closed doors, toilet seats, cabinets, or what have you, --then sit back and watch them work their crackin', heart attackin' magic on the unsuspected! "Who's the booby now?" you roar, as they fall right into your perfectly harmless, though totally traumatizing trap! Even Charlie Chan won't know what hit him!

6 comments:

Brian Barnes said...

Damn it, princess Leia, stop with the booby traps!

I wouldn't want you to sacrifice one -- if they even still work -- but I wonder how loud they were?

Mr. Karswell said...

I tried one, they work still, believe it or not. It’s about as loud as a snap ‘n pop

Mr. Cavin said...

That box illustration rocks. That guy's a total boob. And your countertop looks just like nougat.

Happy April Fools' Eve!

Mr. Karswell said...

Haha, the biggest prank of all was creating an April Fools Day post and then forgetting to adjust the the damn thing to go live on the correct date. Guess the jokes on me! Lol

Tom said...

I have that exact same box sitting on the shelf in front of me. And that's no joke.

Mr. Karswell said...

Haha cool... made in STL Japan