Friday, February 1, 2013

Yea Valentine, Let's Go!!

Who's ready for another AEET Valentine's Art Massacre? That's usually what February means around here, choice selections from my vintage Valentine greeting card collection-- but unlike last year, maybe we'll mix it up a bit instead with other random fun things along the way too, (just in case there's some of you out there not into Valentine's Day.) So get ready, all the mushy, gushy, lustiness you can handle, along with everything else too-- comin' atcha NEXT!


7 comments:

Drazen said...

I'm so ready!

Mr. Karswell said...

You know it!

Crafty C said...

yay!

Mr. Cavin said...

Count me in.

Mr. Karswell said...

Ok, hold onto to your hats... in 3... 2... 1...

KL from NYC said...

I hate to be a party pooper, but I'm more up for the Random Fun Things.

Mr. Karswell said...

Poop away, KL, AEET is set on Random for the month of Feb (with assorted Valentine posts in the mix!)