Saturday, February 23, 2013

Extravagant Mohair Valentine

More 1960's and 70's Valentine greeting card art fun-- cuz YOU asked for it-- a nice range of colors and textures and pop-ups and fold-outs and die-cuts and varied illustrative styles (not to mention a cheeky sense of humor in a few of them!) I may have one more VD post this month; it's hard to not just post everything when I drag it all out every year, and I always feel bad for the cards that I didn't scan this time, but hope to get to next year...









3 comments:

Crafty C said...

that mohair one is really cute! they're all pretty cute though - as usual. :)

Mr. Cavin said...

I love the burlap and nuts and bolts! I can't believe that's not a hillbilly card.

Mr. Karswell said...

They're just a fancier dressin' class of cute hillbilly!