Monday, August 10, 2020

Bullwinkle Pinball Game

Your own frazzled face will most certainly look exactly like Boris Badenov's after playing a few minutes of this wonderfully clunky, but none the less fun old toy pinball game from Lido, made in 1965. I have a special fondness in my heart for all things Jay Ward, --the toys, the games, the incredible cartoons-- so this was an awesome find for me. And when I think back to my life without it, I start to get blue... just like Mr. Peabody is for some reason!



"Natasha wants a blast..."

3 comments:

Brian Barnes said...

Any post is a good post for some vintage Ace!

The blue coloring is ... odd ... and Bullwinkle looks slightly off model but that's a cool little game!

Natasha actually has little wiggly lines on her butt. Yes, I know it's from the rocket, but if there's a cartoon character I have a crush on, it's her, so let me have this little joy, please! :)

Mr. Cavin said...

It's so cool but I don't get the scoring. Like, you get five thousand points for putting the ball into the bucket under the launch platform, but only a hundred for somehow sneaking it into the nearly covered Boris slot in the bottom corner? That don't seem right.

Mr. Karswell said...

I have quite a few of these old time, handheld pinball games that I'll post in the coming months. Thanks for the comments!