Wednesday, September 18, 2019

The Naked Truth

Hate to spill the beans, but there's only 5 days of summer left! Now for you fall freaks, that is of course grand spankin' good news, but for you boys (and some girls) that go bonkers for babes in bikinis, it's definitely the end of the world! So, as things sadly wind down around here-- bare fleshedly speaking-- let us take a look at a few sexy fun old 1940's beach bunny postcards from my collection, to remind you that summer 2020 is really only another 276 goddamn days away :(







3 comments:

Craftypants Carol said...

I’m all for fall! Yay!

That’s a pretty horny sun up there at the top.

Mr. Cavin said...

Bring on the fall! I'm a southerner, there's still plenty of time for bikinis down here. I think I like the last one of these best, but it's a close call.

JMR777 said...

"Beach baby beach baby there on the sand from July til the end of September"-
then hop a flight to Rio or Australia and keep the tan time going.