Saturday, October 6, 2018

Horribella

If you listened to the Count Morbida Chamber of Horrors record in our last post (HERE!), then you heard the voice of his ghoulish girlfriend, Horribella, who also played a role in the kooky spooky shenanigans. Now, if you foolishly judged her by her name, and / or if you're unfamiliar with what she actually looks like, you'd imagine from the tone of the voice acting on the record that she's a haggard looking old Witchie Poo wannabe, cackles, and skraggles, and warts and all! But that is hardly the case, foolish one! Just take a gander at The Count's lovely better half:





FYI: I was saving those Dynamite scans for Valentines Month, but what the heck, this blog could use some vivacious vampire vixen action any 'ol day of the year, right? And here's a few more monstrously terrible jokes for ya, courtesy of the Count's worst best friend, Frankie!

6 comments:

JMR777 said...

Horribella, she looks like a mix of Vampira and Cher.

I was going to say a cross between Vampira and Cher but I know how vampires feel about crosses.

Mr. Karswell said...

Haha, I think you just described my dream girl, JMR-- a mix between Vampira and Cher.

"Gypsies, Vamps, and Thieves..." ;)

Mr. Cavin said...

I sure am glad you mentioned this was here in today's post, because I totally failed to notice it yesterday. I can't get enough of these Count Morbida pages. I'd totally gotten all about him.

I like the Frankenstein's Monster art on the joke page, too.

Mr. Karswell said...

Speaking of fun art and corny jokes, stay tombed... and thanks for the comments!

Unknown said...

I tried to do the puzzle but I have no idea what that first image is

Unknown said...

The kiddy magazine Dynamite was a treasured fixture of my childhood - and I listened to the Count Morbida Chamber of Horrors flexidisc at least a few dozen times, too!!