Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Halloween Trek

There are still a few people out there who seem somehow completely unaware that the Michael Myers mask from the undying Halloween films is actually a William Shatner "Captain Kirk" mask from the original Star Trek tv series. So for them, I thought I'd put together 3 examples to showcase how similar the... ummm, mask actually... errr, is with the... hmmmm, actor. Hard to tell a diff! FYI: The very bottom image was done by my incredibly talented co-hort who actually encouraged this outrageous photoshoppery in the first place! ;) 







5 comments:

j1017d said...

Yes, I see the similarity!
Too funny

Jim
Sacramento

Mr. Cavin said...

This is genius. I like the middle one best. Captain Kirk looks like he's wearing a Peter Murphy costume or something.

Craftypants Carol said...

hilarious!

JMR777 said...

To boldly go where no horror movie has gone before....

Mr. Karswell said...

Captain's Log: Slashy. Stabby.

Thanks for the comments!