Saturday, September 10, 2016

Halloween is Here!

Well, not really... but it is slowly materializing in supermarket and variety store aisles and other places that thankfully stock up on the spooky goods earlier and earlier every year it seems-- and I am not complaining! I have a bunch of fun vintage Halloween cards to share with you all this year too, so among the usual (and unusual) various posts, and our typical "Skipping September" sensibilities, you're sure to find yourself graveyard deep in ghosts, ghouls, witches, and fuzzy black cats, which in this blogger's humble opinion is always a great way to kick off the greatest holiday of them all! A show of severed arms-- who's already got their boo on?

4 comments:

Mr. Cavin said...

I've (mostly) got my boo on! I keep eyeing the summer squash in our farm share and I'm thinking "I could carve that into something great." Still in all though, it was a hundred and three degrees out there today (by my car's estimation), and I refuse to entertain the idea that fall is close enough until it's in the seventies, at least.

Craftypants Carol said...

awwww!! and yay!!!

Mr. Karswell said...

And aw yay-yuh!!!

Craftypants Carol said...

:)