'Ten shun! Who asked for a fun 40's gelatin 'n pudding recipe booklet populated by puny lil parading puppet people pictures? You did, that's who! And if you didn't, here they come now anyway in all of their cutesy puniness. Okay, puniness aside, this post is actually huge, and everything you see below was exhaustingly photographed and edited on my Iphone, so of course once I imported every image over to my Mac here at home, you can clearly see all of my crappy contrast 'n poorish paint edits sticking out like a dumb sore thumb. Annnnnd seeing as how much time 'n energy I had already pumped into this beast, I guess I'll just call it a day and you'll all just hafta deal with it! Meanwhile, the definitely worth looking for booklet itself is actually still full of tons more terrific puny puppet people imagery, --and least we forget those 171 rockin' Royal recipes teased on the cover too! Now who's ready to scroll? Let's go!
2 comments:
You are being to hard on yourself, Karswell, the images you took look great, its all clear pictures and the printing easy to read.
The little puppet people look similar to George Pal's Puppetoons or Fisher Price little people, at least their heads do.
Too bad Standard Brands/Royal Gelatin didn't use these cute puppet people as their mascots, they might have edged out Jell-o as the top gelatin dessert.
These puppet people are cute from start to finish, no doubt about it.
These remind me of the current crop of Kroger ads, just in a slightly different simplified 3d style.
I like the hula woman and monkey one; I'm going to imagine they are a duo that solves crimes together, and each crime somehow involves jello and/or pudding.
Post a Comment