Tuesday, February 6, 2024

And now back to our regularly schooled nudity...

I hinted at more stripper kitsch in my Penthouse Pets Swizzle Stick post last week (HERE), and these old "floaty" ink pens were exactly what I was talking about. Each pen includes two different ladies, and when you hold the pen upside down their little black one piece bikini "floats" away, leaving them naked as jaybirds. I edited the before and after images together because attempting to film a clip, as usual, is quite difficult with the size and endless curvature glare factors. The black and white pens work perfectly though, I assure you, unfortunately the red pen float technology no longer functions properly, and the girls are left exactly as you see them in their single, uncovered image. I'm not sure why I said "unfortunately" there...

4 comments:

Brian Barnes said...

When you take a photo that close, you can actually see how the mechanism works, with a piece that drops down and the nude piece slightly behind it ... but because of this, they look a bit like Slim Goodbody! Like the nude area is slightly behind (well, *is* slightly behind) the other area.

Like battle damage Skeletor or that Mask-a-Tron where his chest plate would pop off!

Great, now on to eBay to try to find a Mask-a-Tron! This blog constantly costs me money! :)

top_cat_james said...

Is there a movie premiere in the vicinity? I'm seeing a lot of red carpet.

Mr. Cavin said...

Yeah, I always thought the construction of these pens was pretty damn clever. I never understood why they didn't make Peter Parker-to-Spider-Man or Prom Night Carrie versions of this sort of thing. There are certainly plenty of possibilities beyond the sort of delightfully sordid peekaboo pin-up products here. I know there are some toys form the eighties, and a few modern bloody Halloween masks, but these nudie pens are still, by and large, the only products I've regularly seen use this effect.

Mr. Karswell said...

There’s a Vampira floaty pen actually

https://www.monstersinmotion.com/cart/classic-horror-item-list-uv-c-8_127_591/vampira-tip-and-strip-floaty-pen-p-29483.html