Saturday, July 14, 2018

The Wienermobile!

That's right, last weekend the world famous Oscar Mayer Wienermobile paid a visit to my local grocer in beautiful, Barnhart MO, and I was there to actually see it up close and in person! I was even able to step inside (watch the mustard on the floor!) and witness the wonderful wiener world from the other side of the wiener wheel 'n windshield! What a classy machine! Is there an even greater customized transport machine on the open road today? Not likely...

















The Wienermobile came bearing wonderful FREE gifts as well: stacks of coloring pages, rolls of super stickers, and even the classic "Wiener Whistle" to annoy my cat with for hours!

4 comments:

Regularjoe said...

I live in Madison Wisconsin about 2 miles away from a Kraft/Oscar Mayer plant that closed last year (after being part of our community for decades). It was not unusual to see these zipping around town when the plant was open.

Tom said...

We may have brushed by each other. I was there too. But they must have been holding out on the coloring pages; we didn't get any. Plus I was expecting free hotdogs. I did get a coupon for $1 off two packages. Thanks, Oscar Mayer.

Mr. Cavin said...

Thank you so much for getting a picture or three from inside that thing. I've never seen the interior before. So kitsch! I love the retro dashboard.

Mr. Karswell said...

Thanks for the comments, gang! I'm seriously making every attempt to get these blogs back on track, so hang in there with me, lots more on the way! :)