Thursday, February 4, 2016

IN STORES NOW: DEVIL TALES!

My latest collection for IDW / Yoe Books, DEVIL TALES is in stores this week (a few weeks earlier than reported too!) Featuring two dozen tales of satanic shenanigans from the 1950's precode comic book era, with art by legendary greats Dick Ayers, Bob Powell, Gene Colan, Lin Streeter, Lou Cameron, Ross Andru, and more! Click HERE to sell your soul by ordering online! And as we've seen over the last month of posts, the tales of demonic evil don't end there as we have an encore presentation of a Harvey classic from the May 1952 issue of Black Cat #35, --and unlike our previous posts, this tale actually is featured in the new DEVIL TALES collection! After you read it, head over to my other blog HERE for another great tale from the book! HAIL!!!











2 comments:

JMR777 said...

Like many men, Carl lost his head over a woman.

Mr. Cavin said...

Great story. Looking back at the comments of yesteryear, I must note that I already made note of that most amazing final panel. Bleak, creepy, virtuoso! I see no reason to bring it all up again.

Can't wait to order the new book now that it's out, either three weeks late or one week early or something! Actually, I've gotten a little behind and so now I must order several recent hardback horror books. Can't wait for those, either!