Monday, September 29, 2014

KC Key '71

We're ready to travel back in time once again for a retro night on the town, --coordinates set to the dawning Age of Aquarius, KC, October 1971! And lucky for us we have a copy of the Kansas City Key tourist guide to sightseeing, events, restaurants and just about anything considered all round general fun, um, in general. Okay. Three things I enjoy: musicals, sizzling' meat, and naked ladies --so first up let's let the sun shine in with the rock musical HAIR at the Capri! Afterwords, I suggest we head on down to Steaktown at the Plaza III (I like mine rare, please, with a loaded baked potato!) And for dessert, how about some tempt tasting eye candy strip-o-rama girlesk revue action at the Yum-Yum! There's lots more to do and see and eat in KC as well, so plan your night NOW!









6 comments:

Craftypants Carol said...

well i'd head straight to the Bali Hai at Bretton's first for some unusual Oriental foods. Then I'd stop by the Jewel Box to see the midwest's most unusual show - which actually sounds hilarious. and I'd have to stop by the Folly Burlesk Theatre to check out Busty Russell the Dairy Queen.

and I def be remiss if i didn't head back to Bretton's for a midnight Nösch table snack.

man that sounds like fun!!

Mr. Cavin said...

I'm just gonna round up the Scout Troop kids and take em straight out to the Dairy Queen. Each and every one of them deserves a second scoop for the hard work they've been putting in! I guess it takes a lot of muscle control to serve the perfect cone just right. We all scream for ice cream!

Brian Barnes said...

Busty Russell has probably won numerous awards, but I suspect she's taken 1st place in the "most strained smile" contest!

Mr. Karswell said...

Or strained bras!

I'm glad everyone is doing something totally different than me, --you guys can definitely have the Dairy Queen Muscle Control dessert! :P

Mr. Cavin said...

Hey, I'm a vegetarian. I'll definitely be there for HAIR, though.

JMR777 said...

STEAKTOWN!
Now there is an original eye catching header for an advertisement.
I wonder what steak soup tasted like, was it similar to beef broth or Campbells sirloin and vegetable soup?